- Ninebot App
Ninebot App (IOS) Summary:
Ninebot is remote control software designed specifically for Ninebot self-balancing vehicles. Riders can wirelessly connect their phones with a Ninebot via Bluetooth and manage their dashboard, vehicle information, remote control and other settings. The ‘Dashboard’ provides the rider information on speed, mileage, run time and temperature. It can also turn the Ninebot’s motor on/off and lock/unlock it. Riders may also set parameters on the ‘Setting’ page for speed, light, sound and so on.
- 1. New flat interface design
- 2. New vehicle search function
- 3. Add support for Ninebot One
- 4. Add rank list functionality
- 5. Add user community functionality
- 6. Enhanced language support
- 7. Update Ninebot firmware to V1.4.0
- 8. Update Ninebot One’s firmware to V1.1.4
Developed by Ninebot Inc - Version of 1.1.1, 3. 3.3MB
Compatible with IOS 6.0 or above version, working on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Optional languages of Chinese and English
Ninebot App (Android) Summary:
Ninebot is a remote control software for Ninebot self-balancing vehicle. Users can wirelessly connect their phones with Ninebot via Blue tooth. It has the function of dashboard, detail of info, remote control and settings.
The Dashboard page can show the current speed, mileage, temperature, running time, it also has the function of shutting on/off motors, locking/unlocking Ninebot.
Users can check all the detailed information on the Detail of Info page, including temperature, mileage, running time and so on. Users can have remote control on the Blue tooth control page, realizing move forward/backward and turn direction.
Users can set all the parameters on the Setting page, including speed, light, sound and so on.
Note: Due to the fact that Ninebot is equipped with a new generation of Blue tooth 4.0, Android users’ phones must support Blue tooth 4.0and carry an android system of version 4.3 or above.
- 1. New flat interface design.
- 2. New vehicle search interface.
- 3. Add function support for Ninebot-One.
- 4. Add user community function.
- 5. More language support.
- 6. Update Ninebot firmware to V1.3.6.
- 7. Update Ninebot firmware to V1.1.2.