Ninebot-C (Comfort) - Hands Free Operation
The Ninebot 'C' is the 'Big Brother' of the Ninebot by Segway miniPRO.
With many of the technical advantages of the Ninebot series, including high performance, and differentiated functionality, the Ninebot 'C' is another great option to choose for your personal transportation robot - Not to mention at a great price!
The Ninebot-C is equipped with a hands-free lever, as you can control your Ninebot 'C' with your knees. With your hands free, driving you will be more comfortable and enjoyable, or more even useful and productive if used in a working environment. The Ninebot 'C' uses the same size base/platform as the Elite PTRi. It's very convenient for storage and transportation.
Ninebot 'C' utilizes the Ninesys ™ 2nd Self-balancing Control System
Based on the original military unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) technology, Ninebot Inc. released the Ninesys 2nd self-balancing control system, which is up to 10 times more powerful, efficient, and has better control performance.
Don't forget to get your Protective Gear!
The 'Ninebot-C' model does not include the standard handlebar found on the Ninebot 'E' models. It ships only with the hands-free operation bar as shown in the image at the top of this page.
The Ninebot 'C' has Bluetooth functionality, and Ninebot App access; however it cannot be remote controlled like the Ninebot 'E' models
The Ninebot- C (Comfort) was not designed to be ridden on excessively bumpy, rugged, muddy, slippery, or loose terrain. You should not execute sharp turns, or attempt excessive steering maneuvers when traveling at high speeds. Attempting to do any of these may cause loss of control and/or bodily harm. Always slow to a safe speed prior to turning, or when traversing questionable terrain.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
All dealers and retailers must be authorized from Ninebot Inc. or Ninebot U.S. to retail Ninebot products, otherwise those products sold will not be covered by Warranty. It is the customers responsibility to verify that the retailer is an authorized Ninebot retailer prior to purchase.
What this means for U.S. buyers.
Warranty and Repair services in the USA will only be made available for products purchased from an 'Authorized' U.S. based Ninebot Reseller. If you purchase a product from an un-authorized seller, you will need to contact that seller concerning your warranty and/or repairs, and may be required to ship the product back to China for Warranty or Repair services at your personal expense.
Ninebot U.S. provides authorized resellers and our customers a USA based facility for all Warranty and Repair services to ensure speedy and cost effective turn-around.
Please feel free to contact us if you are unsure if a reseller is authorized.
Ninebot E (Elite) and Ninebot C (Comfort) Warranty
- The Ninebot mainframe, the operation bar, the gearbox and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a special promotional period of two years.
- The battery pack, on-board charger, the remote key(s) and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 180 days.
-The rim & tire, fender, all external resin or rubber parts, foot mats, other accessories and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days.
Warranty services provided by Ninebot U.S.. No need to return your Ninebot to China, we stock all Ninebot parts and have trained repair technicians on staff for quick warranty repair turn-around.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer, or purchasing from a retailer that is distributing the product outside their authorized market (known as grey market retailers)
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, or from not adhering to the instructions in the owners manual
- Products outside the warranty period
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of warranty sheet, original invoice, or discrepancies on the invoice
- Damage caused by overweight, attempting tricks, or running into obstacles such as curbs, or walls, and submersion in water
- Damage caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment for warranty service
- Damage or breakage not stemming from a manufactures defect
Warranty Repairs and Fee Based Repairs Process
Please contact your retailer to arrange for Warranty service. Products beyond the warranty period and/or repairs not due to manufactures defects are eligible for fee based repair. For fee based repairs in the U.S. call (862) 240-8494.