Ninebot-C (Comfort) - Hands Free Operation
SPECIAL LIMITED PRODUCTION / AVAILABILITY
With many of the technical advantages of the Ninebot series, including high performance, and differentiated functionality, Ninebot-C is another great option to choose for your personal transportation robot - Not to mention at a great price!
Ninebot-C is equipped with a hands-free lever as standard the operation bar so you can control your Ninebot with your knees. With your hands free, driving will be more comfortable and enjoyable, or more useful and productive for a work setting. Ninebot-C is smaller due to the hands-free bar, so it is much more convenient for storage and transportation.
Ninebot-C utilizes the Ninesys ™ 2nd Self-balancing Control System
Based on the original military unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) technology, Ninebot Inc. released the Ninesys 2nd self-balancing control system, which is up to 10 times more power reserve efficient and has better control performance.
Here's an excellent video showing one of many possible applications using the Ninebot C.
Protective Gear Kits include: A protective helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist/palm pads
The 'Ninebot-C' model does not include the standard handlebar found on the Ninebot 'E' models. It ships only with the hands-free operation bar as shown in the image at the top of this page.
The Ninebot 'C' has Bluetooth functionality, and Ninebot App access; however it cannot be remote controlled like the Ninebot 'E' models
The Ninebot- C (Comfort) was not designed to be ridden on excessively bumpy, rugged, muddy, slippery, or loose terrain. You should not execute sharp turns or excessive steering maneuvers when traveling at high speeds. Attempting to do any of these may cause loss of control and/or bodily harm. Always slow to a safe speed prior to turning, or when traversing questionable terrain.
Click Here for Product Videos
A few folks try out the Ninebot E for the first time. You can see them using the control arm with handlebar and the knee control bar. It's not long before they're comfortable, riding hands free and turning in circles
First Timers...A few folks try out the Ninebot E for the first time. You can ...
Click Here for Warranty Information
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
All dealers and retailers must be authorized from Ninebot Inc. or Ninebot U.S. to retail Ninebot products, otherwise those products sold will not be covered by Warranty. It is the customers responsibility to verify that the retailer is an authorized Ninebot retailer prior to purchase.
What this means for U.S. buyers.
Warranty and Repair services in the USA will only be made available for products purchased from an 'Authorized' U.S. based Ninebot Reseller. If you purchase a product from an un-authorized seller, you will need to contact that seller concerning your warranty and/or repairs, and may be required to ship the product back to China for Warranty or Repair services at your personal expense.
Ninebot U.S. provides authorized resellers and our customers a USA based facility for all Warranty and Repair services to ensure speedy and cost effective turn-around.
Please feel free to contact us if you are unsure if a reseller is authorized.
Ninebot E (Elite) and Ninebot C (Comfort) Warranty
- The Ninebot mainframe, the operation bar, the gearbox and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a special promotional period of two years.
- The battery pack, on-board charger, the remote key(s) and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 180 days.
-The rim & tire, fender, all external resin or rubber parts, foot mats, other accessories and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days.
Warranty services provided by Ninebot U.S.. No need to return your Ninebot to China, we stock all Ninebot parts and have trained repair technicians on staff for quick warranty repair turn-around.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer, or purchasing from a retailer that is distributing the product outside their authorized market (known as grey market retailers)
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, or from not adhering to the instructions in the owners manual
- Products outside the warranty period
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of warranty sheet, original invoice, or discrepancies on the invoice
- Damage caused by overweight, attempting tricks, or running into obstacles such as curbs, or walls, and submersion in water
- Damage caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment for warranty service
- Damage or breakage not stemming from a manufactures defect
Warranty Repairs and Fee Based Repairs Process
Please contact your retailer to arrange for Warranty service. Products beyond the warranty period and/or repairs not due to manufactures defects are eligible for fee based repair. For fee based repairs in the U.S. call (862) 240-8494.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Click Here to Read or Write a Product Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!