Factory New Ninebot mini
Powered by Ninebot technology, the Ninebot mini is a Hands-Free, two-wheel electric scooter with built-in safety features, higher speeds, and extended battery life. The Ninebot mini is built to traverse a variety of indoor and outdoor terrains with ease.
Connect to the Segway mobile App via Bluetooth for additional features including:
- Rider-less Remote Control Operation
- Anti-theft Alarm
- Speed Controls
- LED Light Customization
- Weekly Rider Rankings
- Weekly Rider Mileage
- Riders Nearby
- Mileage Estimator
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Firmware Updates
- and more!
The Ninebot mini weighs in at only 28 lbs and is constructed of high-quality aircraft-grade Magnesium-Aluminum alloy, and durable LEXAN resin. Its 10.5 inch pneumatic (air filled) tires provide shock absorption capabilities to ensure a comfortable, and fun-filled riding experience.
Ninebot mini Specifications
- Product dimensions: 10.3" x 21.5" (length x width)
- Adjustable Controller Height from Rider Platform: 19" to 24"
- Ground Clearance: 3.25" (from bottom of rider platform to ground)
- Product Weight: 28 lbs (in retail box 36 lbs)
- Minimum and Maximum Rider Weight: Min 85 lbs – Max 220 lbs
- Applicable Rider Age Range: 16~60 years
- Applicable Rider Height: 3’11” – 6’6"
- Max Speed: 10 mph
- Battery: 310Wh / 5700mAh
- Max Range: 14~17 miles
- Max Ascend/Descend Angle: 15°
- Learning Mode can be disabled or enabled via the Segway App after 0.6 miles (1 km) of riding
- Applicable Terrain: Hard compacted surfaces such as asphalt, concrete, heavily traveled trails with obstacles < 0.25 in
- Operating Temp: 14 – 104°F
- Storage Temp: -4 – 113°
- IP Enclosure Rating: IP54
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 54.3 VDC Max
- Charging Voltage: 59.6 VDC
- Nominal Motor Power: 400 x 2W Max
- Power: 800 x 2W Charger Nominal Input Voltage 100 – 240 VAC @ 50-60Hz
- Nominal Output Voltage: 59.6 VDC Nominal Output Current 1.9A
- Charge Time 3~4 Hours
- Smart Battery Management System (BMS) Protects against: Over-voltage, Under-voltage, Short Circuit, and Overheating
- Auto-Sleep, Wake-up, and detailed battery information can be viewed via Bluetooth connection using the Segway App