Ninebot PTR E+ with 620Wh Battery -
- Extended Range
Ninebot is a brand new personal transportation robot for work, entertainment, and daily life.
Ninebot is operated by a series of complex micro-electronic gyroscopes and sensors which provide data to it's accelerometers and high-speed microprocessor.
Similar to the intricate inner ear sensory mechanism of our human body telling our brain to keep us in balance, these attitude-measuring sensors together with our proprietary algorithm calculates the users position at a rate of up to 500 times per second. The feedback data is then sent to the integrated electric propulsion system that interprets the precise changes in movement and balance seamlessly.
Riders can move the device forward or backwards simply by adjusting their balance. To turn the device, simply tilt the operation bar to the left or right, creating a difference in speed between the two wheels.
For Operational Redundancy, Ninebot uses an innovative backup-system technology. Most of the key components of Ninebot are equipped with two modes, the primary mode which works normally, and the secondary mode is standing by as a backup. In the unlikely event where any of the components fail, the backup will automatically takeover, allowing the device to function as normal until it can be taken in for maintenance.
The electrification of mobility devices is accelerating globally and we are currently devoting substantial resources to meet market opportunities for energy efficient and affordable short-distance transportation devices. To be the preferred personal commuting solution when it is too near to drive and too far to walk.
At Ninebot, thinking differently and innovate sustainability is not just a slogan. We envision ourselves to be a key player contributing to the compounding pace of development in efficient electrical drive systems, (new technology & resources for) safe, long-lasting and sustainable batteries and advanced vehicle control, monitoring and navigation systems.
We are convinced that the era of Green Transportation is viable and its integration between the current energy systems will lead to new infrastructure and policy development in its favor.
Thank you for sharing our dream to build a greener future.
The Ninebot easily fits in the trunk of your car and can go with you to work, school, the park, and even shopping.
There are many ways that you can personalize your Ninebot. Take a look at the accessories page to get started.
Style and Quality
The unmatched Handlebar Dashboard of Ninebot is an industry first. The display is easily viewable in direct sunlight and provides information at a glance including: Speed, Riding Time, Bluetooth Connection Status, Alarms, Battery Level and more.
Even the remote key FOBs are designed with a bone china look and texture, trimmed in polished stainless steel giving it a sleek and sporty look and feel. The key FOB has multiple buttons which can be used for all of Ninebots common functions. The Key FOBs are packaged in a stylish sturdy box and includes 2 keys.
Also included: Multi-purpose Accessory Adapter, and Parking Stand (pre-installed).
Ninebot Elite PTR Safety Video
The Ninebot Elite was designed to be used as a commuter device ridden on hard, compacted surfaces only (e.g. concrete, asphalt, etc.). The Ninebot Elite was not designed to be ridden on bumpy, rugged, muddy, slippery, or loose terrain. You should not execute sharp turns or excessive steering maneuvers when traveling at high speeds. Attempting to do any of these may cause loss of control and/or bodily harm. Grassy surfaces should only be ridden on at very slow speeds as "Grass" is a "Slippery/Loose" terrain, not a compacted surface. Always slow to a safe speed prior to turning, or when traversing questionable terrain.
* Max range will vary depending on rider weight, terrain, weather conditions and riding style.
Protective Gear includes: A safety rated helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist/palm pads
Ships in to (2) Cartons.
Download the Specifications
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
Ninebot US provides U.S. based re-sellers and our customers a US based facility for Warranty and Repair services to ensure speedy and cost effective turn-around.
Ninebot E (Elite) and Ninebot C (Comfort) Warranty
- The Ninebot mainframe, the operation bar, the gearbox and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year.
- The battery pack, on-board charger, the remote key(s) and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
-The rim & tire, fender, all external resin or rubber parts, foot mats, other accessories and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days.
Warranty services provided by Ninebot US. We stock all Ninebot parts and have trained and certified Ninebot repair technicians on staff for quick warranty repair turn-around.
Ninebot One C, C+, E, E+, and P (Pro) Warranty
- The electronic components (main control board and motor) of this product are warrantied against manufactures defects for a period of one (1) year after purchase.
- The battery, and charger are warrantied against manufactures defects for a period of 6 months after purchase.
- The shell housing, tire, tube, handle, all external resin or rubber parts, ports, buttons/switches, accessories and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship are warrantied for a period of 90 days after purchase. Flat tires are not covered by warranty unless there is a proven defect in the tire or the tube.
The warranty period will be reset if the product is replaced due to manufacturers defect.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer, or purchasing from a retailer that is distributing the product outside their authorized market
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of warranty sheet, original invoice, or discrepancies on the invoice
- Products outside the warranty period
- Damage caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment for warranty service
- 2nd-hand and used products (warranty is non-transferable)
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, or from not adhering to the instructions in the owner’s manual
- Damage caused by overweight, attempting tricks, or running into obstacles such as curbs, or walls, and submersion in water
- Starting or Stopping too quickly (over-accelerating /over-decelerating)
- Attempting to ride beyond the maximum speed
- Climbing or Descending hills to quickly
- Any Electrical and/or Material Damage or breakage not stemming from a manufactures defect
Warranty Repairs and Fee Based Repairs Process
Please contact your retailer to arrange for Warranty service. Products beyond the warranty period and/or repairs not due to manufactures defects are eligible for fee based repair. For fee based repairs in the U.S. visit NinebotRepair.com .
Download Product Limited Warranty information in PDF format
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ninebot E Elite PTR Safety and Assembly
Ninebot E Elite Personal Transportation Robot (PTR) This vid...
Ninebot Dangerous Riding Cases - Do No Imitate
Ninebot Personal Transportation Robot This video includes Ni...
Ninebot in Everyday Life
Ninebot use n everyday life.
Ninebot tour in Bali!
skilled show little girl
Ninebot is not just for adults. It is also suitable for childr...
Heading out in New York City with the Ninebot E Handsfree
Heading out on the Ninebot E... The Ninebot E ships with a con...
Testing out the Ninebot E in the cycle lane Columbus Circle, New York
Taking the Ninebot for a spin in the cycle lane