Ninebot PTR E+ with 620Wh Battery -
- Extended Range
- and a FREE Ninebot mini!
Ninebot is a brand new personal transportation robot for work, entertainment, and daily life.
Ninebot is operated by a series of complex micro-electronic gyroscopes and sensors which provide data to it's accelerometers and high-speed microprocessor.
Similar to the intricate inner ear sensory mechanism of our human body telling our brain to keep us in balance, these attitude-measuring sensors together with our proprietary algorithm calculates the users position at a rate of up to 500 times per second. The feedback data is then sent to the integrated electric propulsion system that interprets the precise changes in movement and balance seamlessly.
Riders can move the device forward or backwards simply by adjusting their balance. To turn the device, simply tilt the operation bar to the left or right, creating a difference in speed between the two wheels.
For Operational Redundancy, Ninebot uses an innovative backup-system technology. Most of the key components of Ninebot are equipped with two modes, the primary mode which works normally, and the secondary mode is standing by as a backup. In the unlikely event where any of the components fail, the backup will automatically takeover, allowing the device to function as normal until it can be taken in for maintenance.
The electrification of mobility devices is accelerating globally and we are currently devoting substantial resources to meet market opportunities for energy efficient and affordable short-distance transportation devices. To be the preferred personal commuting solution when it is too near to drive and too far to walk.
At Ninebot, thinking differently and innovate sustainability is not just a slogan. We envision ourselves to be a key player contributing to the compounding pace of development in efficient electrical drive systems, (new technology & resources for) safe, long-lasting and sustainable batteries and advanced vehicle control, monitoring and navigation systems.
We are convinced that the era of Green Transportation is viable and its integration between the current energy systems will lead to new infrastructure and policy development in its favor.
Thank you for sharing our dream to build a greener future.
The Ninebot easily fits in the trunk of your car and can go with you to work, school, the park, and even shopping.
There are many ways that you can personalize your Ninebot. Take a look at the accessories page to get started.
Style and Quality
The unmatched Handlebar Dashboard of Ninebot is an industry first. The display is easily viewable in direct sunlight and provides information at a glance including: Speed, Riding Time, Bluetooth Connection Status, Alarms, Battery Level and more.
Even the remote key FOBs are designed with a bone china look and texture, trimmed in polished stainless steel giving it a sleek and sporty look and feel. The key FOB has multiple buttons which can be used for all of Ninebots common functions. The Key FOBs are packaged in a stylish sturdy box and includes 2 keys.
Also included: Multi-purpose Accessory Adapter, and Parking Stand (pre-installed).
The Ninebot Elite was not designed to be ridden on excessively bumpy, rugged, muddy, slippery, or loose terrain. You should not execute sharp turns or excessive steering maneuvers when traveling at high speeds. Attempting to do any of these may cause loss of control and/or bodily harm. Always slow to a safe speed prior to turning, or when traversing questionable terrain.
* Max range will vary depending on rider weight, terrain, weather conditions and riding style.
Protective Gear Kits include: A protective helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist/palm pads
The shipping charges do not affect the Ninebot Elite PTR. The PTR will ship via Free Ground Delivery Service regardless of the shipping method that you select for any accessories or parts.
Please don't hesitate to cal us if you have any questions. (862) 930-4079, Mon - Fri 9:30AM - 5:30PM Eastern.
Download the Specifications
New Ninebot mini
Powered by Ninebot technology, the Ninebot mini is a Hands-Free, two-wheel electric scooter with built-in safety features, higher speeds, and extended battery life. The Ninebot mini is built to traverse a variety of indoor and outdoor terrains with ease.
Connect to the Segway mobile App via Bluetooth for additional features including:
- Rider-less Remote Control Operation
- Anti-theft Alarm
- Speed Controls
- LED Light Customization
- Weekly Rider Rankings
- Weekly Rider Mileage
- Riders Nearby
- Mileage Estimator
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Firmware Updates
- and more!
The Ninebot mini weighs in at only 28 lbs and is constructed of high-quality aircraft-grade Magnesium-Aluminum alloy, and durable LEXAN resin. Its 10.5 inch pneumatic (air filled) tires provide shock absorption capabilities to ensure a comfortable, and fun-filled riding experience.
Ninebot mini Specifications
- Product dimensions: 10.3" x 21.5" (length x width)
- Adjustable Controller Height from Rider Platform: 19" to 24"
- Ground Clearance: 3.25" (from bottom of rider platform to ground)
- Product Weight: 28 lbs (in retail box 36 lbs)
- Minimum and Maximum Rider Weight: Min 85 lbs – Max 220 lbs
- Applicable Rider Age Range: 16~60 years
- Applicable Rider Height: 3’11” – 6’6"
- Max Speed: 10 mph
- Battery: 310Wh / 5700mAh
- Max Range: 14~17 miles
- Max Ascend/Descend Angle: 15°
- Learning Mode can be disabled or enabled via the Segway App after 0.6 miles (1 km) of riding
- Applicable Terrain: Hard compacted surfaces such as asphalt, concrete, heavily traveled trails with obstacles < 0.25 in
- Operating Temp: 14 – 104°F
- Storage Temp: -4 – 113°
- IP Enclosure Rating: IP54
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 54.3 VDC Max
- Charging Voltage: 59.6 VDC
- Nominal Motor Power: 400 x 2W Max
- Power: 800 x 2W Charger Nominal Input Voltage 100 – 240 VAC @ 50-60Hz
- Nominal Output Voltage: 59.6 VDC Nominal Output Current 1.9A
- Charge Time 3~4 Hours
- Smart Battery Management System (BMS) Protects against: Over-voltage, Under-voltage, Short Circuit, and Overheating
- Auto-Sleep, Wake-up, and detailed battery information can be viewed via Bluetooth connection using the Segway App
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
All dealers and retailers must be authorized from Ninebot Inc. or Ninebot U.S. to retail Ninebot products, otherwise those products sold will not be covered by Warranty. It is the customers responsibility to verify that the retailer is an authorized Ninebot retailer prior to purchase.
What this means for U.S. buyers.
Warranty and Repair services in the USA will only be made available for products purchased from an 'Authorized' U.S. based Ninebot Reseller. If you purchase a product from an un-authorized seller, you will need to contact that seller concerning your warranty and/or repairs, and may be required to ship the product back to China for Warranty or Repair services at your personal expense.
Ninebot U.S. provides authorized resellers and our customers a USA based facility for all Warranty and Repair services to ensure speedy and cost effective turn-around.
Please feel free to contact us if you are unsure if a reseller is authorized.
Ninebot E (Elite) and Ninebot C (Comfort) Warranty
- The Ninebot mainframe, the operation bar, the gearbox and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a special promotional period of two years.
- The battery pack, on-board charger, the remote key(s) and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 180 days.
-The rim & tire, fender, all external resin or rubber parts, foot mats, other accessories and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days.
Warranty services provided by Ninebot U.S.. No need to return your Ninebot to China, we stock all Ninebot parts and have trained repair technicians on staff for quick warranty repair turn-around.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer, or purchasing from a retailer that is distributing the product outside their authorized market (known as grey market retailers)
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, or from not adhering to the instructions in the owners manual
- Products outside the warranty period
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of warranty sheet, original invoice, or discrepancies on the invoice
- Damage caused by overweight, attempting tricks, or running into obstacles such as curbs, or walls, and submersion in water
- Damage caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment for warranty service
- Damage or breakage not stemming from a manufactures defect
Warranty Repairs and Fee Based Repairs Process
Please contact your retailer to arrange for Warranty service. Products beyond the warranty period and/or repairs not due to manufactures defects are eligible for fee based repair. For fee based repairs in the U.S. call (862) 240-8494.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ninebot Safety and Assembly
Ninebot Personal Transportation Robot This video includes Ni...
Ninebot Dangerous Riding Cases - Do No Imitate
Ninebot Personal Transportation Robot This video includes Ni...
Ninebot in Everyday Life
Ninebot use n everyday life.
Ninebot tour in Bali!
skilled show little girl
Ninebot is not just for adults. It is also suitable for childr...
Up and down slope
Ninebot Debut at CES 2014
Ninebot made it's debut at CES 2014, it redefine the short-dis...